La Verte, located at Villars France, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
0033 553 093 448
Corine Schalij is the Data Protection Officer at La Verte. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process:
La Verte processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of arrival
- Date of departure
For what purpose and on the basis of which we process personal data:
La Verte processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your reservation and payment.
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- La Verte also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need in order to meet our administrative obligations, including the French tax authorities and the tourist office for the declaration of tourist tax.
How long we store personal data:
La Verte does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following storage periods:
Category Reason Retention period
First and last name Obligation administration 7 years
Date of birth Obligation administration 7 years
Address details Obligation administration 7 years
Telephone number For contact purposes 7 years with no objection
E-mail address For contact purposes 7 years with no objection
Arrival date Obligation administration 7 years
Sharing personal data with third parties:
La Verte provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use:
La Verte does use functional cookies or similar techniques.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by La Verte and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. La Verte also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
- La Verte takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
- Our website uses a secure SSL connection. (an SSL connection is an encrypted connection between the server (our website) and the visitor.)
- Our computers are equipped with passwords and our data/backup storage is provided with two-step verification.
If you have the impression that your details are not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.